Meditex 2018 Countdown
Radeecal Communications is pleased to announce MEDITEX 2018 along with The South India Textile Research Association (CoE Medical Textile) which is going to be held from 6th to 8nd June, 2018, at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (E), Mumbai, India. Nonwovens find applications in a variety of products viz. Absorbent pads, Incontinence products, Apparel for patients and staff. Baby diapers, Bed linen and Blankets, Burn dressings, Gowns, Disposable underwear, Dressings, Drug delivery devices, Face masks, Filter media, Nasal strips, Pillows, Shoe covers, Sponges, Sutures, Tissue scaffolds, Towels, Wraps etc. MEDITEX – 2018 is an excellent platform to display, promote and create awareness of the benefits of MEDITEX.
5 Reasons To Exhibit At Meditex 2018
Medical textile is an emerging sector of the textile industry which has immense scope and potential in the country. Medical textiles have emerged as one of the fastest growing segments in the global textiles market and have found novel applications in many medical and surgical procedures.
While on the one hand, the textile industry is looking for product diversification and value addition, on the other hand the medical sector is looking for products that affordable, accessible and meet the unique health care needs of the Indian population. The growth drivers for this market are an ageing population, as well as rapidly rising morbidity with high rates in incidence of obesity, diabetes, lung and cardiovascular diseases.
In light of the above, MEDITEX 2018 is being organized with the aim to create an interdisciplinary platform for doctors, textile manufacturers, converters and researchers of medical textiles to comprehend the imperatives and to explore the prospects for domestic production.
The event will feature an exhibition of medical textile products by current players in the segment. This will generate valuable exposure for participants by providing them cost effective and accessible opportunities to witness medical textile products, technologies and equipments. A seminar will also be held concurrently focusing on need identification and potential for Make in India.
- Raw Material Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Medical Textile Machinery Manufacturers
- Medical & Health Care Medical Textile Manufacturers from following disciplines:
- Health Care Medical Textiles ( Such as Surgical Gown, Aprons, Drapes, Face Masks, Surgical Clothes, Drapes etc.,),
- Hygiene Textiles (Such as Sanitary Napkin, Diapers, Under Pads, Cotton Buds, Wet Wipes, Alcohol Swabs etc.,),
- Extra Corporeal Medical Devices (Such as Dialyzer, Artificial Liver etc.,),
- Implantable Medical Textiles (Such as Vascular Craft, Heart Patch, Hernia Mesh etc., )
- Non- Implantable Medical Textiles (Such as Gauzes, Bandages, Wound Dressings, Compression Stockings, Surgical Cotton, Orthosis Products etc.,)
- Medical textile testing instrument Manufacturers
- Packaging Material Suppliers
- Government Bodies & Research Associations
- Professionals, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Converters, Raw Material Suppliers, Machinery Manufacturers, Product Manufacturer, Distributors, Marketing and Sales Professionals, Packing Material Producers and Suppliers, Service & Technology Providers, Importers and Exporters, Prospective Investors \ Entrepreneurs
- Hospital Administrators, CEOs, Doctors, Surgeons, Physiotherapists \ Ergo therapists, Nurses, Hospital & Surgical Equipment Manufacturers, Bio-Medical Engineers, Dentists, Purchase Managers, Pharmacy Managers, Paramedical Staffs
- School, College and Universities – Administrators, Principals, HODs, Deans, Students Research Scholars
- Research Associations, Government Officials, Medical Regulatory Professionals
|Stall Type||Rate (For Indian Exhibitors)||Rate (For International Exhibitors)||Minimum Occupying Area|
|Standard Constructed Stall||Rs. 9,500 per sqm + 18% GST||$ 250 per sqm||9 sq.mtr (3m X 3m)|
|Raw Space||Rs. 8,500 per sqm + 18% GST||$ 225 per sqm||36 sq.mtr|
SHELL SCHEME (STANDARD STAND)
Minimum 9 m2
INR 9500* per m2 – Indian Exhibitor
USD 250* per m2 – Foreign Exhibitor
*GST 18% Applicable
- 1 Table and 2 Chairs
- 3 side wall, fitted in standard booth systems frame
- Fascia board with company name (15 letters) and stand number(in standard lettering)
- Single phase connection through one plug point, 3 spotlight (100 watt each)
- Waste basket
- Company delegates entry to the exhibition (1 badge for each m)
- General cleaning of the aisles
- Pavilion security ( from 6 pm. till 9 am.)
RAW SPACE (DESIGNING BOOTH)
Minimum 36 m2
INR 8500* per m2 – Indian Exhibitor
USD 225* per m2 – Foreign Exhibitor
*GST 18% Applicable
- Bare Space without carpet
- Entry in the exhibitors catalogue
Note: Power charges for stall construction (during pre-exhibition days) and to light up the stall (during exhibition days) will be changeable
PREMIUM BOOTH CHARGES
(For Shell Scheme & Raw Space)
2 sides open – 15 % extra
3 sides open – 25 % extra
4 sides open – 30 % extra
Mumbai is a city truly deserving of its recognition as the commercial capital of India. Metropolitan Mumbai is the home to India’s most important institutions, becoming the national hub of industrial, financial and commercial activity. The corporate headquarters of many Indian business are located in Mumbai, as are the offices of numerous multinational corporations. Mumbai attracts talent from across the country and is a gateway to India. For these reasons and more, Mumbai is the natural choice for Meditex 2018.
SITRA, an acronym for The South India Textile Research Association, and established in the year 1956, is governed by a council of administration consisting of member representatives of the industry, Government and Scientists, SITRA is sponsored by the industry and is supported by the Ministry of textiles, Government of India.
SITRA is one of the internationally leading premier textile research organization. Based on the exemplary performance of SITRA in medical textile, a Centre of Excellence (CoE) for medical textiles has been established at SITRA’s…read more
Radeecal Communications has established itself as one of India’s most successful exhibition organizers. Our exhibitors and visitors now come to expect from us nothing less than a world-class event year after year. The repertoire of our events includes exhibitions, trade shows, seminars and conferences, on various industries such as Agri exhibition, plastic expo, engineering trade show, waste management exhibition, technical textiles, logistics, wood & medical industries. Our team of expert operational staff is known for delivering reliable outcomes consistently. Exhibitors, sponsors & visitors are assured of unmatched value for their time and money spent at all our events.